my friend John just wrote the best post about catcalling possibly ever.
"why do people choose between pepsi and coke, they both taste the same"
if someone writes you a letter or makes you a mixtape or composes a poem or song about you or creates literally anything for you then you had better cherish the absolute shit out of that person because they care about you a real lot
10 INCREDIBLE ALBUMS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE
I swear to god if u skip one track karma will bite you so hard in the ass that you can’t sit down for a week.
- Sia – 1000 Forms Of Fear
- Ariana Grande - My Everything (Deluxe)
- Foxes – Glorious (Deluxe)
- Adore Delano – Till Death Do Us Party
- Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence (Deluxe)
- Iggy Azalea – The New Classic (Deluxe Version)
- Cher Lloyd – Sorry I’m Late
- Tove Lo – Truth Serum
- Troye Sivan — TRXYE
- Beyoncé - Beyoncé (we all know damn well that that shit aint up on spotify yet, fml smh)
You can tell a lot about a person from their music. Hit shuffle on your Ipod, MP3 Player, etc. and put the first 10 songs! One rule, no skipping! Tag 10 people and pass it on!
I got tagged by Vicky :)
HERE WE FUCKING GO
- Bebe Rexha – I Can’t Stop Drinking About You
- Beyoncé – Drunk in Love
- Adore Delano – My Address Is Hollywood
- Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (duh.)
- Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out
- Charli XCX – Boom Clap
- Jessie J – Bang Bang
- Magic! – Rude
- Ariana Grande – One Last Time
- Sia – Elastic Heart
I tag all of you so there you go BAM